Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Need help w/sugar

I do not like to demonize food, and I allow all foods in my diet. That being said, I eat way too much sugar. I'm meaning like, I'm binging on sugary food. I would like to cut down a lot on sugar, but definitely not cut it out completely.

Part of my problem is I never know what to eat, and sugar is quick and easy. Does anyone else have this problem and have suggestions on how to fix it? I also have issues just knowing what to eat in general, so I often eat fast food and things like that. It is definitely hindering my weight loss, but I'm also worried about getting diabetes and high blood pressure (it runs on both sides of my family.)

submitted by /u/Broadwaylvr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PMBAUj7

No comments:

Post a Comment