Sunday, April 3, 2022

25F, 285 lbs, 5’6 from India looking to lose ~100 lbs…need guidance on where and how to start with both the workout and diet

Some important points:

I suffered from COVID last year and I wouldn’t say I’m completely fine even now. I have bouts of breathlessness, etc. and hence can’t do too much cardio.

I want the weight loss process to be gradual but consistent, say 10 lbs a month.

I am currently not working or studying, but I will join my job in late May, in a city away from home. I have around a month and a half to solely focus on my health and fitness.

I do not have access to a gym or any sports facilities, but have dumbbells and a multi-gym at home.

I mostly follow an Indian diet at home, and majorly eggs and chicken for protein.

I want to see more of NSVs because honestly, I know they would motivate me to continue more than the actual weight loss.

submitted by /u/DemandScary1934
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jPoAt2L

No comments:

Post a Comment