Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Does anyone else eat so many veggies now that they deal with terrible gas? What do I do? Bean-o isn't cutting it lol.

I'm about 9 months into my weight loss journey, down 77 pounds so far.

I've never been vegetable-averse, but I definitely eat more veggies now than I ever have. Whether to bulk out my daily lunches or to eat a large dinner without breaking the ol' calorie bank, I eat a ton of veggies per day.

Ad ohhh my God the gas is unbearable. Only once or twice has it actually caused painful gas or bloating due to overloading undercooked cruciferous veggies in a day (brussels sprouts, broccoli, and cabbage) but I would estimate that I have nearly constant stinky farts on 6/7 days. It's embarrassing and gross.

What gives? Do I need more fiber? Less? Do I just need to accept that maybe I can't bulk out meals with veggies as much as I'd like? What the actual hell do vegans and vegetarians do? And before anyone asks, no, it's not due to dairy or gluten intolerance. I eat very little gluten with rare exceptions, and my only dairy consumption is limited to sources that are already low-lactose or lactose-free.

Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/LandonTheFish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/09zxPGn

No comments:

Post a Comment