Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Embarrassed to workout

I've been struggling with my weight for almost half my life, I remember crying at the age of 10 about being "ugly" and "fat". I'm now 19 and at the heaviest I've ever been (242lbs at 5'7) Mid 2020 I got an elliptical with the intention of using it almost daily to help with my weight loss goals. The only issue is I'm embarrassed to use it. It's in my room, but to get to my room I have to walk past my mom's room, my mom works from home and almost always keeps her door open. Having to walk past her fills me with dread and humiliation. And I know it shouldn't, I know working out isn't embarrassing, and I know my mom not only doesn't care that I'm working out but is proud of me for doing so. So why do I find it so humiliating? I can't get over it, and because of this, there are times when I go weeks without exercising.

submitted by /u/RNannabella
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BNDOJEl

No comments:

Post a Comment