Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Weight loss while working allot

Diet while working

So I have been doing cico but now i am really struggling as I started working and so i am not really able to make whatever i want. I don’t have the time anymore as I literally spend 75% of my day at work. What are good foods that i can eat to still lose weight and feel full? I have currently been slacking hard and gained a pound or 5 again. Need to stop this now and get back to it

(FIL TEXT) Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

submitted by /u/paull-blartt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8iAHwRU

No comments:

Post a Comment