Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Best exercises for weight loss given my weight?

HW:150kg SW:128kg CW:116kg GW:68kg

I will get a gym membership and join the gym tomorrow,I am reducing my caloric intake and eating the minimum amount of carbohydrates. My current plan is to mainly only go for treadmill brisk walks at 6km/h for 45 minutes,the first 35 minutes at 0 incline,while the last 10 minutes at 3% incline to maximize fat burn so my total time spent exercising is 45 minutes,should I spend the last 15 minutes of the 1 hour doing another form of exercise?strength training?elliptical?stair machine?Any advice or recommendation for best exercises to burn fat are appreciated. I tried posting this to r/fitness but it was removed

submitted by /u/muted_Log_454
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Y2tOVIo

No comments:

Post a Comment