Tuesday, February 7, 2023

I'm 5'0, mayyyybe lightly active, and I can't stop snacking/overeating. by a lot.

TL;DR I'm 5'0, somewhat active, but can't find a way to control my overeating. Gained 4 kgs while trying to lose 10.

Hi, I know there must be a ton of posts like this but I just need a personal response rn.

I'm 5'0, maybe 5'1 (idk 153 cm) and I like exercise very much. I do 40-80 minutes workouts a day, in the evening, but I work 8-5 at a half sedentary job (~8k steps when I get home, from the moment I wake up)

My problem is mainly my eating habits. I don't know how in the world am I supposed to be satisfied with 1400 calories a day, for a SLOW weight loss. I see myself failing every day and overeating, I gained 4 kg while trying to diet.

I tried IF, I tried eating small frequent meals, and when I try eating 3 big meals I just over OVER eat at breakfast. I fail eating intuitively/staying mindful. I don't live alone and can't talk to anyone about going on a diet because of a sibling's past experience and a bit of my own.

I'm sorry if it turned into a rant, my last post wasn't long enough and got removed.

submitted by /u/5imaqu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d5TFvD

No comments:

Post a Comment