Tuesday, February 7, 2023

How do I get started on the journey? My blood work numbers are concerning

Hi everyone! Not sure if anyone will respond to this and that’s alright if they don’t just writing this out is the first step. I (24m CW 240 GW 210) would like to start my weight loss journey. I have tried in 2022 and just kept failing. A few months ago I got some blood work done at a plasma donation center and was told I couldn’t even donate because my triglycerides and cholesterol were too high. This was obviously concerning and I tried cutting out some fatty foods and was doing alright for a while but I would get hungry and just cave in almost every night.

I am just so sick of failing. I want to create a healthier future and don’t want to risk getting heart disease or diabetes in the future because I was too weak to control my eating. Every day I would write reminders on my phone to eat healthier and lower cholesterol and although I might eat a healthy breakfast, inevitably I would consume lots of foods high in saturated fats and cholesterol. I have to say that eating those high calorie foods is satisfying but I usually feel shitty about my weight and me risking my health afterwards. I was wondering if anyone can relate to my situation. I just ruined my diet for the day after going to an all you can eat Chinese buffet and stuffing myself and now I’m disappointed in myself. Does anybody have any ideas on what to eat for meals that are filling but healthy? Or any tips to reduce the cravings and actually lose weight and lower cholesterol and fat.

submitted by /u/RelativeAd8271
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hgW5APc

No comments:

Post a Comment