Friday, February 3, 2023

Cannot lose any more weight…

Hello everybody!

I am a bit discouraged lately since I have been trying soo hard to lose my last 5 kg.

I have lost a total of 45 kg since the beginning (I was 100kgs at 14) of my weight loss journey, but now I am stuck.

I go to the gym 4/5 times per week, do mostly cardio and eat some days 600cals and some others 1000. I know this is not the healthiest I can do, but I am desperate.

Before I feel like this would have worked but I lost 5 kg in 4 months, which is a bit slow in my opinion.

I am almost 21, 55kgx164cm and I am a moderately active person. I know that eating more will make me gain weight.

What should I do? I have been trying for more than a year now to reach 50 kg..

Thank you for your help!

submitted by /u/ArtGymGeid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gHE4tPY

No comments:

Post a Comment