Friday, February 3, 2023

Is my weight loss progress too slow?

Hello everyone, I (22F) started my weight loss journey exactly 4 months and 10 days ago. So far I’ve lost 23.4 lbs (10.6kg) and while I’m happy to be 10kg lighter, I can’t help but feel like this is taking me forever and would take me ages to hit my final goal. This feeling is really discouraging especially when I read about people on this sub who lose 20 lbs in less than a month and it took 4 months for me to do so. I also see transformation videos of girls who looked similar to me and got their dream bodies in only 6 months and I’m no where near that point.

My starter weight is 187.8lbs (85.15kg) and my current weight is 164.4lbs (74.4kg). I’m 5’2 (158cm). My average calorie intake is 1300 per day and I do cardio workout 3-4 times a week. So is a 4-5 lbs weight loss a month too slow for my stats or is it how it should be? Is there anything I can do (which is sustainable and healthy) in order to speed up my progress? TIA!

submitted by /u/52182
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cAaHYOp

No comments:

Post a Comment