Monday, February 6, 2023

Sometimes you have to ignore the scales.

Sunday the week before last, I had a huge binge (29/01/23), this went on until Tuesday, 2 days later, where I stopped and went back to my weight loss eating, stuck to it since, so it is day 7 on that again.

The scaled before I started my Binge were at 91.5kg.

I during my Binge, weighed 95.5kg, so 4kg gain.

This morning I weighed in at 90.xkg, can't remember the decimal point number sorry, I only record my weight on a Sunday.

I remember checking my waist measurement a few days before that Sunday, it was at 94cm.

I checked it again today, 89cm, a huge 5cm loss.

So there is a huge 2 day binge eat, only 1kg loss in weight but yet 5cm waist difference in 9 days!!

If I was to hazard a guess, my Binge eat, which included all Macro's, gave my muscle much needed food/energy for repair, I do work a semi physical job.

I see quite often, people posting about weight not moving, my advice is to measure parts of your body, you will be surprised, and remember, fat loss can go from anywhere, at any time, this week it could be belly, next week your butt!!

submitted by /u/PeskyPenguin83
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3y4NiKS

No comments:

Post a Comment