Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Weight Loss

Hi, I'm an 18 yr old male and I weigh 245 lbs and I would like to lose about 4 pounds a week consistently. I want to lose 90 lbs which I've done in the past with a crash diet eating 1600 calories of horrible food with a very sedentary lifestyle in around 11 months and I ended up gaining it all back. Just Starting my current weight loss journey I'm jogging 5 miles a day 5 times per week burning around 700 calories while I'm eating about 1700 calories a day and I'm now eating much healthier food nutrition wise. Will this method get me to my goal in that amount of time? I realize this may be unhealthy because I'm technically eating around 1000 calories per day and I'm open to other options along as they can get me to my goal in around 4 months another month or 2 is ok. Thank you for taking the time to read this and much appretiated if you leave a suggestion.

submitted by /u/Ok_Translator6130
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/odDx6Ou

No comments:

Post a Comment