Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Any advice for long term weight loss success?

I lost a lot of weight in my early 20’s by excessively counting an extremely low cal diet and basically not eating. I obviously lost weight fast which I think is what made it easy to stick to after the initial hump. I started exercising and eating a little more healthy foods and was able to maintain my weight loss for five years. Now I have had four kids in four years and I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been and I hate it. The truth is I start out great and lose a couple of pounds but then I start getting discouraged because I feel I should be losing weight quicker then I start to get lazy with my goals. Does anyone have any advice for losing weight in the long term? I’m not really sure why this time I’m having such a hard time getting over the hump to have long term success.

submitted by /u/amm_4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zn6eQW

No comments:

Post a Comment