Wednesday, February 9, 2022

I’m a month in a half to getting back into shape. No progress in weight loss, but I see progress in other areas.

My routine so far is to hit 10k-15k steps daily and lift weights every other day, nothing too intensive.

I haven’t lost weight, but my clothes feel bigger, my posture has gotten so much better, I see definition in my arms, thighs and calfs.I feel like I have so much more energy now! Fat from my crotch has sunk down so there’s ‘more’ if you know what I’m saying and I’ve gotten morning wood! I don’t remember the last time that’s happened (I’m 30).

It just looks like the weight goes to my face. Some days I’ll have a jawline and some days I won’t. It bloats easily. It is discouraging and so is the scale that doesn’t move.

But I need to remind myself of all the positives that’s happened so far just to keep me going.

submitted by /u/Starryicelight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8PJLrb5

No comments:

Post a Comment