Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Scale recommendations and when to weigh myself?

Hello reddit!

I just wanted to ask about scales, if any of you have a particularly good experience with one, please let me know. I live in Europe, so I would really appreciate it if you could direct me to the best scale available on amazon. Mine is driving me crazy, it gives me like 4 or 5 different readings every morning, and now I don´t even know if I´ve been tracking my weight loss correctly because of this plus it affects my mood and my motivation.

Also, would you recommend daily or weekly weigh ins? I have been weighing myself daily but I think this is mainly because I am inpatient and I want to see the results like right now. But maybe doing it weekly might result in less obsession with the number on the scale and also a feeling of more progress, as the number will be lower than with daily weigh ins.

Thank you very much for reading. 😊

submitted by /u/Friendly_Pea_7822
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/STjgwc8z4

No comments:

Post a Comment