Saturday, March 5, 2022

My Journey as a 20-something (down 170lbs)

Hi guys, I just wanted to share my journey. I began losing weight, with the help of VSG, in March of 2020.

I’ve maintained a loss of around 170 pounds. I’ve “lost” half of myself. I changed my entire lifestyle.

My Progress

For those wondering, I eat everything in moderation and exercise (weights/cardio) 3-4 times a week. I lost weight by a caloric deficit (aka the basic science of weight loss). I focus on protein and I definitely fuel my body.

I’m 24 years old and I’ve been obese for my entire life. I am the strongest that I’ve ever been. I am able to live in ways I had never known before.

Although my body will always carry “reminders” of what once was…I am stronger and healthier than before.

I am thankful for this change. 😊

submitted by /u/virgggo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OU9IrAj

No comments:

Post a Comment