Friday, June 3, 2022

NSV: No longer big, just tall.

When I was a kid my clothes came from the "husky" section then as an adult from the "Big Men's" store or the "big and tall" section. Today I shopped for size 38 waist jeans and xl shirts. The largest sizes in the "normal" section. Unfortunately I had to go to the big and tall section to switch the xl shirts for xlt shirts so I probably won't be able to escape the big and tall section entirely but going there for tall sizes is much better than going for big sizes. This was a milestone that I've been excited for, not only are "normal" sized clothes quite a bit cheaper and in better variety, this is the first time in my life that my size doesn't exclude me from some stores. Now when I don't shop at Old Navy or H&M or AE, it's because I don't want to and not because they don't have my size. (Buy good quality and ethnically sourced products when possible) Between this and a couple of upcoming SVs that I hope to hit in the next few months I'm very excited right now and motivated to finish up my second year of weight loss strong.

submitted by /u/Atheistic_Hillbilly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JYjNPlL

No comments:

Post a Comment