Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Battling with being overweight my whole life. (Since I was like 8, as my wonderful parental put me on Depakote, causing a massive weight gain/awful metabolism. But I’m 40lbs down, as of two months, and 19 days ago)

However, my weight loss has stalled, and I am currently doing the ketogenic diet (Hence my moniker). I haven’t dropped any weight for about 2 weeks, and I was just wondering if anyone had any advice. Even my little “cheat” pill isn’t really having much effect, oddly enough, may increase the dosage tbh.

Anyways, I will admit for the past two weekends I have become a little overzealous with the consumption of keto “sweets”, so whilst they don’t break ketosis, they may be contributing to too high of a daily caloric intake.

I do IF, 18/6, ESE, been shooting for 2x a week, but even just one time of doing it, from what I’ve read, it’s supposed to automatically put you in a 10% caloric deficit.

Inches are still moving downwards of course, but we all hate tape measure and love the scales numbers instead sooo fffffff.

Started at 325 May 13, down to 285 as of two weeks ago. And stalled.

submitted by /u/T_K_E
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/q2GMm7d

No comments:

Post a Comment