Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Losing weight helped me cut WAY back on my alcohol consumption

Hey LoseIt family,

Just wanted to stop in to recognize that counting calories, working out, and working toward my weight loss goal has helped me reduce my alcohol consumption drastically. I have been going back-and-forth for years about how much I drink - whether it’s right or wrong or a problem or not. (If I even have to ask, I know the answer, trust me)

Anyway, I feel better than I ever have drinking way less than I have since Covid started! I never really used to drink that much but once Covid hit and there became fewer and fewer things to do in life I started using alcohol as a crutch.

Feeling very proud of myself - I’ve lost 10 pounds in the last month as well as totally kicked my reliance on alcohol. I know it’s a long road ahead but I don’t even think about alcohol. I don’t crave it, want it, or try to justify it. I’m so fixated on treating my body well, giving it what it needs, and letting it recover, there is just no room for alcohol anymore. 💪🏽

submitted by /u/actuallybaggins
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1pCZPOf

No comments:

Post a Comment