Monday, August 1, 2022

Weight loss games

Does anyone have any recommendations for ways to make hitting milestones or getting steps in “fun”? I feel like if hitting milestones/calorie goals/steps were more “fun” or I could keep track of my progress/stats kind of like a game then it would help keep me motivated day to day. Are there any apps that have helped you lose weight or any ways you have made your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? I am open to all suggestions! Thank you in advance! Also before i get any comments saying it i understand its a lifestyle change and it takes discipline and determination. I am just looking to make it more fun and make it into something i actually love doing.

submitted by /u/Gxblin_Bxbe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/V7BgjHR

No comments:

Post a Comment