Sunday, August 7, 2022

Thoughts on CICO and body fat?

F31, 5ft4, SW: 170, GW: 140.

Hi all,

Restarting my weight loss journey for the 16363926252th time.

I was always slim and light until I hit about 22 and then life got in the way and I put on weight. Then in 2017, I lost a lot of weight and felt (and looked) great. I then got a new job and put on around 36 pounds. Since then I have desperately tried to lose those 36 pounds and failed every step of the way.

Today I was looking back through MFP from 2017 for inspo and noticed that the “lots” of weight was actually only 17lb! I averaged about 4.5lb a month! I do have more to lose now (30lb) but what was startlingly different was the fact I had a much much lower body fat %.

So, ramblings aside, my question is how do I lower my body fat %? It’s currently over 36% and ideally I want it to be around 25 or lower.

Is CICO the answer? I’m doing that anyway, but is there something specific I should be doing?

Thanks guys!

(I know the scales are inaccurate but I know I’m fat just by looking at myself!).

submitted by /u/msrch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/U7pNqMB

No comments:

Post a Comment