Sunday, August 7, 2022

What are your best tried and true go-to weight loss meals that anyone can enjoy?

Heading grocery shopping and making my weekly list. I’m creatively burned out in the kitchen and need some ideas!

My go-to recipes that I normally cook are taco soup/chili, Thai chicken curry, lentil soup, split peas, buffalo chicken combinations, spiral used zucchini spaghetti, spaghetti squash, veggie fried rice with egg. These are the kinds of recipes where I feel that you don’t need to be on a diet to enjoy but they are healthy and low calorie enough without toppings/etc that one can eat it to lose weight due to its filling and satisfying nature.

What are some of these kinds of staple meals that you cook?

submitted by /u/Vast-Leek-8678
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CmUWJyB

No comments:

Post a Comment