Monday, August 8, 2022

What weight loss goals should I set?

Week 1 I went from 212 to 209.2 and this week I weighed myself and I went from 209.2 to 208.4. I am 5'3. I go to the gym three days a week for 35 minutes and my goal is to work up to an hour three days a week.

I am on metformin and topiramate for my weight loss and PCOS but I am not counting calories because I am recovering from an eating disorder and counting calories is incredibly trigging for me. My doctor and my dietician both doesn't want me weighing myself so they won't give me a weight loss goal but I want to know what I should set as a weight loss goal as a former anorexic and bulimic who really fucked herself up from previous eating disorders and is trying to lose weight healthily the first time since I was 12.

submitted by /u/throwawaybtwway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eRlzkSu

No comments:

Post a Comment