Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Weight loss stagnation

I'm a 5'4 woman that started losing weight at around 200 pounds. I've since gotten down to around 180 over the course of the last 2 years. Sadly, most of this happened over the first 6 months, and since then, I've struggled to make any progress. It's so depressing and disheartening, and I feel lost. I feel fat, like I'll never lose weight, and I don't know what to do. I started working out for an hour, 2-3 times a week, I've been trying to eat healthy. I feel like a failure.

It's so hard to have a consistent meal schedule in grad school because my classes are different times everyday. I'm not struggling to maintain my weight, but it feels impossible to lose anything.

submitted by /u/Worried-Implement-85
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uCxPHjY

No comments:

Post a Comment