Tuesday, November 8, 2022

What foods would you recommend for someone who is actively losing weight but also battles depression and doesn't always necessarily have the will power to cook?

Hello all,

This is a bit of a personal topic (and will be deleting soon after) so I would appreciate no harshness if possible. I've been on a weight loss journey, I started at about 350, and I'm at 330 now. During that time I was eating pretty ok, but recently I've been diagnosed with depression and I have been finding it very hard to work up the energy to make any food (these past 4 days I've only had a meal a day and sometimes I'm just not even hungry) and I want to see if this sub has any recommendations for easy meals and even nutrition bars that will keep me more or less afloat and keep my body full on days where I'm just not having it.

I don't want to stop working out as it keeps me a little sane, but I also don't want to hurt myself due to lack of nourishment, so any advice would be most appreciated ._.

submitted by /u/onepercentjapanese
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HMn5tBr

No comments:

Post a Comment