Wednesday, April 5, 2023

I can finally run on the treadmill!

I just want to share a small celebration and to remind anyone struggling not to give up on themselves! Today I officially hit my next weight loss goal after two months of plateauing and having a hard time making good food choices. It really is a marathon and not a sprint y'all. I recently was able to start walking on the treadmill without holding on after six months of needing the extra support. Now I'm able to do two minute sprints (3 total for the 30 mins I'm on) so basically 3.8 mph walking without holding on, followed by three separate running at 5 mph for two minutes each. I'm only 29 lbs down from my final goal and after struggling with eating disorders my whole life it feels good to do it the right way and without hating myself. Y'all give you the time you deserve.

SW: 228.6 CW: 169 GW: 140 F/36

submitted by /u/Ok-Band-5800
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kADOSg0

No comments:

Post a Comment