Sunday, April 2, 2023

obsessed with weight loss anyone else?

so ever since i started losing weight about 10 months ago, it becomes more and more obsessive i go to sleep and wake up thinking about losing weight, sometimes i have an irrational fear that i have eaten too much even though i know i haven't, i am diagnosed with ocd

sometimes i just wish that time would pass faster, or that the day would end soon just so i can do it all over again the next morning

today I did 2 hours of light walking but it was because I really like it

I used to weigh 145kg, now I weigh 91kg and I'm 186cm, being skinny right now is all I want, I just can't fail, I'm 18 but I've lost 6 years of my life because of ocd which led to depression and morbid obesity

I learned the importance of eating healthy so I never went to extremes but I've thought about it a few times

I can't fail I've wasted too much time of my life, I'm probably obsessed I don't know but I honestly don't care, it's all I want in the world, I'm going to get it anyway preferably in a healthy way like I did for 10 months

submitted by /u/Bruyyuks80
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SvVQJc8

No comments:

Post a Comment