Sunday, April 2, 2023

I cant get out of maintenance mode

This summer I did a hospital monitored diet of 800 calories per day for 12 weeks. It consisted of shakes, soups and bars. I went from 192 to 166 (F/5'7). I've been toggling between 166 and 176 since end of November! My weaknesses are dining out and alcohol. I know by consumimg too many calories I'm inhibiting my weight loss..I do group circuit trainings (weight/cardio) 4 to 5 days a week so I know this is helping me from gaining more weight. Man, why am I so weak? How do I get rid of the F it mentality on days I over consume? I guess I need some motivation rather than wanting to get into my size 10/M clothes.

submitted by /u/Jennyanydots99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GDqu7c2

No comments:

Post a Comment