Tuesday, January 4, 2022

post weight loss issues

I am half way through losing around 100ibs. it was a very slow process( 2 years) and I did intentionally so that my body and mind are able to adapt to the new life style and so that I can avoid issues such as lose skin as much as I can. However half way through and I still don’t even resemble closely what I’ve imagined. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy with the progress but the only thing I can think about is a stomach fold and stretch marks that will never go away. What do I do? Is there hope that I’ll achieve the body of my dreams at the end of weightloss? I’m not aversed to surgery but obviously I’d be happier if I didn’t require it.

submitted by /u/throwawayadvice2022
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pW1Sx8

No comments:

Post a Comment