Saturday, January 1, 2022

What are some fun ways to track weight-loss over time?

Hello! I was recently over on r/CICO, and came across someone who had been tracking their weight loss journey by crocheting a scarf. Has anyone done anything similar, achievement or project wise, as a way to track weight-loss? I feel like the start of a new year is perfect time to start something like this. Doesn't even have to be something like crocheting, maybe just a white board of sorts. Just anything that'll be fun, and when I reach my goal weight, I'll also have completed something I can see and be proud of. Like a little reminder of the hard work, or to not go back to old habits. I'm looking for something relatively on the cheaper side, but I just want to see what others have done. Thank you:))

submitted by /u/helpwithfitnessthank
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qAowdo

No comments:

Post a Comment