Friday, June 3, 2022

Starting over

Well I am starting my weight loss journey again. I am 25 F, 5' 10", 230 lbs. have gained 50 lbs in the last year, from boredom eating, eating and smoking cannibis daily, and lack of motivation after hitting a weight loss plateau. I feel like I didnt even notice the weight gain until last month after going through my food binge haze 😪 When I lost weight before I was walking 4km at least 3-5 times a week and being very restrictive with my calorie intake (1200 cals) I am having a hard time with motivation lately. I want to be a bit more mindful this time with my food intake and focus on my activity. I'm looking for any videos or free courses to introduce myself into a healtier lifestyle and welcome any advice. I am interested in lifting, keto, and omad as I have not had experiance with any of these.

submitted by /u/SkepnaX
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/X0pA16t

No comments:

Post a Comment