Tuesday, August 2, 2022

The unpredictability of weigh ins

Anyone who’s been at this game a while knows that the scale rarely shows us what we expect to see. Personally, I’m a daily weigh-in type - so of course I’ve experienced plenty of days (PLENTY) where the scale hasn’t budged or has even gone up despite me sticking to my plan.

But today I had a surprise the other way. Yesterday I met lots of people for food, and I ate more than usual (3 big meals, all heavily carb based. I usually eat 1 big meal and 1 small or even just a snack). I didn’t track. I expected to be up at least 1kg with the water weight and extra food floating around in my belly.

So I step on the scale…. And I’m down 600g (about 1lb). Weight loss can truly never be predicted!

Tell me about your biggest surprises at weigh in!

submitted by /u/Amzuja
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NKOhtJq

No comments:

Post a Comment