Saturday, November 5, 2022

How to lose stubborn fat around waist

Long time lurker here - SW: 275 CW: 228 GW: 220. I feel pretty confident in my weight loss so far, it’s been about a year and it’s been really steady. I’m really struggling to feel confident in losing weight when the fat around my stomach and hips hangs around. I work out for about 30 minutes a day (breaking a sweat) and track my calories regularly. I feel like I’m pretty good at tracking the nutrients in detail, I usually aim for 35% carbs, 25% fat, 40% protein. I’ve gained muscle, and my upper body feels and looks better, but I’m still not confident because of my waist. I’d appreciate ideas or suggestions.

submitted by /u/maze_of_montresor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/egVPG90

No comments:

Post a Comment