Saturday, November 5, 2022

I want to gain muscle- but cant fathom a caloric surplus

Ive recently been hitting the gym consistantly and doing lifting, strength training, etc. I want to build muscle and tone up so that eventually- i can burn more fat.

I am obese, 220lbs woman in my 20’s, and i have always struggled with weight loss. Ive found that going to the gym is one of my favorite passtimes, and i want to get more muscle.

The thing is, since i was a child ive had so much hurtful rhetoric that I truly only think the way to lose weight is be in a deficit (which, it is lol)

But to gain muscle, I need to eat more protein and calories to get that.

Has anyone else here gone from fat to toned and lost weight while keeping the muscle you gained?

submitted by /u/danedehotties
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0NX68Rq

No comments:

Post a Comment