Tuesday, April 4, 2023

5'8 / 285 33YO Male looking to drop some Weight

I've worked on the road a lot the past 10 years. I'm 33 1/2, I'm 5'8 and currently sitting roughly at 285 Lbs. so obviously out of shape but also a thick set guy anyways.

I recently took a job that is more structured. (I will be working in the offshore oil & gas industry on a 3 week on and 3 week off schedule.) They are set up offshore with a gym and now is the time for me to try and make some serious changes to my body (Ive neglected too long).

Ultimately I'm looking to lose about 60-80 lbs, maybe more depending on where I level out at. (I dont ever see myself as a skinny build, just on my shoulders alone).

I'm here because I'm looking for tips/plans on what areas I should target and how I should do that. I don't want to just do cardio as I know I will lose interest and I wont sustain the weight loss. I'm looking specifically for what exercises I should be doing and how to combine them (Example Back and Biceps, Chest and Triceps, Shoulders and Abs, Legday ect ect.)

Appreciate the help!

submitted by /u/Parking_Vacation5961
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HbeQWwR

No comments:

Post a Comment