Thursday, April 6, 2023

I ate Konjac "miracle" low-calorie noodles last night and am sick as heck today. Be careful and start small. Some people (definitely me) are extremely sensitive to them.

Link regarding the problems some people have with them: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/i-team-diet-noodles-blamed-for-unholy-levels-of-gastric-upset-and-rage/2302131/

Now I am desperately hoping this is a one-day problem and drinking a ton of water. I've been sick all night and unable to throw up, though I really wish I could if this would stop how much this sucks.

I ate them one time before and had a little gas, but this is far beyond that. Just be cautious and start small (maybe stay small) and if you have digestion issues like me please consider not eating these at all.

They are advertised as great for weight loss, but they really are no miracle. Be warned and wary.

submitted by /u/FarceMultiplier
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NtyrRjL

No comments:

Post a Comment