Thursday, April 6, 2023

Can you really lose weight eating whatever you want as long as you're in a calorie deficit?

So I'm still very early on in my weight loss journey, but I quite frankly find the idea of completely cutting carbs and sugar to be impossible. It's not something I feel willing or able to do, at least not at this point in my life.

I am trying to drastically reduce intake, however, and switch items out for healthier options whenever possible. I'm also making sure to eat in a calorie deficit. So my question is, could I theoretically lose weight eating 1700 calories worth of straight sugar? Not that I'm actually doing that, but just curious. Because yeah, simply put, I'm finding it a lot easier to reduce the amount I eat than totally change what I eat.

submitted by /u/DivineCheesecake7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rdKXSRP

No comments:

Post a Comment