Monday, January 10, 2022

Are soups effective for weight loss?

I am using chicken broth and vegetable based soups to stave off hunger. Basically, a cup of rice, a piece of chicken leg or vegetables, and then lots of soup. Is it effective for me for staving hunger, but I have no idea if it works or not.

If soups doesn't work, is there anyway to stave off hunger or cravings? Trying to eat a lot loss is really disturbing my concentration at work. I work at home, so it's so easy to grab a bite.

Don't get me wrong, I am consistently doing excercise such as running or gym, but another lockdown hit again. I hope I can go back to running and gym soon, I can't concentrate working out at home.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/KazeArqaz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tbYmAt

No comments:

Post a Comment