Tuesday, June 7, 2022

How do you deal with having no motivation to lose weight?

How do you deal with having no motivation to lose weight?

This is my fourth time on the weight loss train. I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been. I’m so depressed and have no motivation to lose this weight. I hate everything about my life and food is the only thing that makes me even a bit happy. I binge eat almost every day. My anti depressants dont work anymore. I’ve had multiple therapists. I don’t know what to do.

(I apparently dont have enough words) The only thing that motivated me in my last success was looking good when I inevitably kill myself. This time I don’t even care. I need to lose this weight but I absolutely 0 driving force. I work out and then binge, I workout and then can’t even bring myself to do it two days in a row, not even a walk. I don’t even walk my dog anymore. I hope this post is appropriate.

submitted by /u/imsoaddicted
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pcgRTft

No comments:

Post a Comment