Tuesday, June 7, 2022

No progress doesn’t mean you’ve failed

Just a reminder I have had to keep giving myself the last few weeks.

My weight loss has stalled. I am so tired of thinking about it constantly that I’ve begun maintaining my weight, at least this last month, and I really feel like I’ve failed because I was so enthusiastic the first few months. However, I’m still 25 pounds lighter than I was when I started. I’m still working out daily and my blood pressure has been decreasing. I still have been trying to be mindful of the nutrition of my food. But I’ve indulged some more than I’d like, and I’ve stopped weighing daily.

I really would rather be working with what I’ve got right now and I haven’t undone the months of work that I have put in. The next step is to make a plan of how to get back on a losing track and stick to it, but in the meantime I should be happy that while I haven’t made progress recently, I didn’t actually “mess up” like it feels I did.

submitted by /u/underthewasherdryer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aZ162X

No comments:

Post a Comment