Friday, June 3, 2022

Last night I had pizza, wine, and cake

And when I woke up in the morning and weighed myself, my weight was down. I was really proud of myself because I managed to:

1) moderate how much of the food I was eating at dinner. I didn’t let impulsivity take over.

2) planned out my days eating ahead of time so I knew more or less how much of a calorie budget I was working with

3) was perfectly ok if it had turned out to be a maintenance day or even gained a little as I knew it would be water weight mostly

4) Didn’t let the weight loss goal stop me from enjoying a dinner with friends.

I’m working on dropping the same twenty pounds I’ve lost before, but I’m on my way and not beating myself up the way I have in the past sometimes. This was an experience I want to take forward with me.

submitted by /u/FreySF
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dCOFnE5

No comments:

Post a Comment