Saturday, January 1, 2022

Dear teens on this sub

I know there are a lot of teenage girls & boys on this sub looking to just lose a couple pounds while still at a healthy weight. I just wanna say that if you are currently eating very low calorie and are a teenager who isn't obese. Please do not cut your calories that low, at a lower weight u should expect progress to be slower. As the new year is here I hope teens in this subreddit really take care of themselves at any weight really. No matter how "fat" you perceive yourself to be you must eat a certain amount to have the energy to study, grow tall, and regulate hormones. My eating got so restrictive that I lost my period for a year but was too embarrassed to tell my parents. I NEVER thought I would let myself get that far, but it took over me. I just want to say that this extremely restrictive eating only fucks you up mentally and doesn't leave when the diet is over. I hope everyone in this sub has a great year, and no weight loss isn't inherently bad, but I hope this post resonates with someone, as it can really spiral out of control. Love you all !

submitted by /u/baibaitempaccount
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pLgY8E

No comments:

Post a Comment