Sunday, June 4, 2023

what are your favourite low effort meals to make?

Ever since I started my weight loss journey I've been closely monitoring what I ate and logging it into a calorie tracker. Alongside that I've been making most of the meals I eat these days, it's actually pretty fun!

I noticed I've been making a lot of salads (namely tuna salad and egg salad) lately, not because of the stereotype that salad is healthy, but because they take very little effort to make.

I don't mind existing on mostly salads for lunch, and it's not all that I make, but I thought I'd like to ask you friendly folks what your go-to lazy meals are! (bonus if they're high in protein for satiety factor)

submitted by /u/beancuwurds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QEZ8R7m

No comments:

Post a Comment