Tuesday, May 2, 2023

how do I start my weight loss?

I think its high time now, I've always told myself i would start one day but today was the end of it all
I've hit the limit, 100kgs. I'm almost 18 and I think my college life would be difficult as how I am now.
As a 5'5 female, I would like to know ways or any sort of tip that can help me start my journey
I've had a trainer before, I did follow everything they said, but I couldn't follow it completely
I want to create a plan that looks at my positives and negatives, and what to focus on importantly
what type of exercises should I do? Should I start with lifting weight? a 10km walk per day? Eat less, work more? I'm so confused
I've seen many people online do weight loss at ease

but the more I try to start, I'm left with many questions to answer myself
It's like yes I want to, but how exactly
where and what should I focus on? I've always been like this idk how, a little bit of any guidance or help for starters could get me going..
I really want to be fit, but I don't know how much is too much and how much is too less.
any reply is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Gorilla_Bucket
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/q6OZsX4

No comments:

Post a Comment