Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Finally, i will begin my weight loss journey

Im a 16 yo male weighing in at about 288. Im 5 ft 10 and i have a healthy blood pressure and everything. I just hate my body, my friends constantly poke fun at me. Im fucking sick and tired of it so i'm taking it into my own hands. On top of that, i dont want to suffer long term damage to my body. My plan is to eat less, eat better, eat more protein, excercise a lot, take ice baths and generally make lifestyle changes. I wish i could do what thin people can, but i no longer want to wish, i want to obtain it. Please, wish me luck, i don't like talking to my family about this, but gratification from strangers on the internet? That will go a long way for me.

submitted by /u/HelpIPee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MuyCix4

No comments:

Post a Comment