Thursday, August 3, 2023

Has anyone had success "saving" calories to spend later on a cheat meal?

I grab dinner with friends about once a week on the weekend. I eat very healthy during the week and I consider this my cheat meal. I don't want to have a salad while everyone else is having burgers and drinks. What I've been doing on these days is eating light lunch and then not eating anything else until we get to dinner.

My target calories are 1700 a day. I have to force myself to eat the last 100-200 calories some days. Is it ok to "save" those calories for my cheat meal later in the week?

I'm 5'7, 320 lbs. I have been on my weight loss journey for 2 months now and have lost 15 lbs so far.

submitted by /u/TheOneAndOnlyBritt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NzT6V2B

No comments:

Post a Comment