Sunday, August 6, 2023

If I go from eating at a 700-900 calorie deficit to eating at a 1200-1500 diet will I gain weight

So a little background. I have been eating at a 700-900 calorie deficit almost every single day for the past three months after following some shitty old weight loss vlog but now I see why you shouldn’t do that. While I have lost a crap ton of weight (yaay) I’ve also lost almost all my energy. I’m wondering what’ll happen if I try to bring my body back to some more normal eating habits. I want to try to aim to eat least over 1000 cals a day. Mentally I know it’ll be hard on me because if i’m honest i’ve definitely developed a major ED but physically will I gain much weight because I’m content with the weight i’m at and I don’t want to go up. But that being said eating like this is not good for anyone especially someone who is physically active like me (runner 3+ miles daily)

submitted by /u/44collaredgreens
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yPDNFoA

No comments:

Post a Comment