Monday, August 7, 2023

Need to lose weight on a deadline

Long story short, following a rather stressful time in my life, my self esteem and confidence are at an all time low. I gave it some thought and almost 90% of my issues stem from body image and from the feeling of not being good enough. Tons to improve upon but I'd like to get started on the biggest hurdle first.

For context, I have around 20kgs to lose. I am 20F, living away from home for college with a rather lazy lifestyle and with an addiction to ordering food. I did struggle with a binge eating disorder but it is under control now. I leave for home in 2 months and I want to have some good progress to show when I do. I am tired of being told to lose weight and want to finally just get there for once (the whole weight loss - dieting thing has been ongoing for 2 or 3 years now.)

There is the additional fact that due to certain events, I have a "revenge body" motivation too. All in all, I want to know how I can make the most of these two months. I don't expect to lose all of it ofcourse but I finally want to break out of this loop and have some tangible results.

Any help whatsoever will be appreciated!

submitted by /u/adrenalinemomentum9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5M3PvpF

No comments:

Post a Comment