Tuesday, May 9, 2023

I lost 20 lbs last month. I want to lose 50 more. Is it possible/healthy to keep losing 20 lbs per month? (M31, 6'0, 250 lbs, I do intermittent fasting and workout 6 days per week)

I eat about 1500 calories per day. I eat pretty much what I want, but in small portions. I drink beer and eat more on Saturdays. I do 45 minutes cardio and weightlifting every day except Sunday. Besides the workout, I have a pretty sedentary lifestyle. I sit at work.

I think a lot of the weight that I lost last month is water weight, but I'm not sure.

I plan to slightly increase my cardio intensity every month to keep losing the weight. So would it be possible for me to reach my goal weight in 10 weeks from now? Or will my weight loss most likely slow down? And would it be healthy?

submitted by /u/pablorichi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4AZfCJk

No comments:

Post a Comment