Monday, May 8, 2023

Last 10lb to go

I'm 26m, 5'9". 190.

I'm so close. but it's been a struggle all the way down.

What I've learned about myself -

  • alcohol is the root cause of most of my overeating.

If I drink, I stay at a high weight, period.

  • Intermittent fasting works.

When I actually bear up and do it, I have effective periods of sustainable weight loss. There is no way around this.

  • Going too hard - anything less than 2000 calories in my case, and sometimes even that -- is counterproductive.

I can be done with this in 1-2 months. Will it suck? sure.

How do I keep the weight off? I'm limiting myself to one night of drinking per 2 weeks. I just feel like absolute shit when I do it.

I'm 26. never had a girlfriend.

Had sex once.

Not thrilled with my self image. Used to be a smoking hot dude, but no more.

It's time to stop f**king around.

submitted by /u/Acehehjufd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PwMoUiy

No comments:

Post a Comment